E-mail Contact Information
Consider working with us
Current Job Opportunities at Water's Edge Dermatology
Medical Assistant / Surgical Tech
Location: Multiple locations
Job Type: Full-time
Years of Experience: Minimum of 1 year medical office experience
Education Level: High School diploma or equivalent
Career Level: Entry Level
How to Apply: Please send resumes directly to: Careers@wederm.com
Water’s Edge Dermatology, a large, fast-paced medical practice serving thousands of patients across South-Central Florida, is currently looking for full-time medical assistants in multiple locations, to help meet the needs of our steadily growing practice, and patient population.
The ideal candidate is energetic, intelligent, highly dependable, well-organized, has the ability to multi-task while learning to use new tools and procedures, and is ready to work with a nursing team that provides exceptional medical care, and incomparable customer service.
- Prepping exam rooms and patients.
- Accurately performing patient registration.
- Assisting medical providers during procedures.
- Providing patients with post-operative instructions.
- Entering medical chart information into EMR (Electronic Medical Records) system.
- Schedule patient appointments, verify insurance coverage, and coordinate care plans.
- Multi-tasking and problem-solving as needed to help the caregiving team.
- Provide patient information on skin/wound care and RX drugs.
- Excellent customer service, patient care, communication skills.
- At least (1) year recent experience as Medical Assistant or Surgical Tech in medical office, with proven technical/clinical skills.
- Strong computer skills, proven proficiency with electronic health records.
- Must be dependable, with strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Must be willing to learn new skills.
- Knowledge/experience in dermatology or radiation therapy a plus.