Patient Portal Instructions & Additional Forms
Our Water’s Edge Dermatology Patient Portal is a secure online way to complete your patient paperwork during free time of your choosing, prior to your visit to one of our offices. You can do this by visiting our patient portal and completing some of them online, following the straightforward Patient Portal Instructions below (different for New vs. Existing Patients) as needed.
Whether a new or existing patient, know that we appreciate you choosing Water’s Edge Dermatology to be your partner in skin care!
Online Secure Patient Portal Instructions for New Patients
- Visit our Patient Portal.
- Click the blue Create one now link towards the bottom
- Type in your last name and the 9-digit security code that was provided to you.
- Create a username and password.
- Once you are logged in, fill out the demographic and forms tab completely and click Save. Don’t fill out the insurance tab, as that will be done by office staff (The blue words at the top will be your guide: demographics, forms).
- Click Submit at the end of the forms section to properly submit your paperwork.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please call the office you are scheduled to visit. Thank you for your cooperation and patience. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. *If you are a new patient or an established patient who needs to update information, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time and bring your photo ID and insurance card.
Patient Portal Instructions for Existing Patients
- Update your demographic information
- Update your emergency contact information
- Enter new insurance information and/or revise existing insurance information
- Review your records online
- Send secure messages
- And even sign up for online visits!
Other Patient Forms
No matter what time of day or night a skin problem or skincare need should appear, please use this form to request an appointment.
Keep up with the new WEderm Blog, a blend of insider info and latest news on medical & cosmetic dermatology, aesthetic skincare, plastic surgery, skin cancer diagnosis & treatment, vein health, and more.
From acne and alopecia to venous disease and vitiligo; get the definitions, explanations and facts you need about virtually any and all dermatologic conditions and skin diseases, in easy alphabetic order!
Many of our dermatology providers are featured in the collection, and most leading skin disorders are covered. Learn more about prevention, diagnosis and treatment options for your condition, and hear what other patients have to say about us!