Patient Portal Instructions & Forms
Our Water’s Edge Dermatology Patient Portal is a secure online way to complete your patient paperwork during free time of your choosing, prior to your visit to one of our offices. You can do this by visiting our patient portal and completing some of them online, following the straightforward Patient Portal Instructions below.
Please note that even if you are a current or past patient who has already established a portal account prior to May 31, 2017, a new account must now be established in the new portal, following the instructions below.
Whether a new or existing patient, know that we appreciate you choosing Water’s Edge Dermatology to be your partner in skin care!
Secure Online Patient Portal Instructions
- Visit our website at www.wederm.com.
- Click on the “Patient Portal” icon at the top of the web page.
- To create a NEW account you will click “Create One Here” below the account sign-in.
- You will then create an account using your E-mail address, desired password, first and last name.
- An E-mail confirmation will be sent to your inbox, you can proceed to the next step without confirming at this time.
- On the next page you will enter Practice ID: DQZFDZ and your Date of Birth.
- Once your record is found click “Send Code”.
- A Safe Health Code will be sent to you email. Enter it into the following screen and click “Connect” to access our Patient Portal.
- In the portal you can view your upcoming appointment and click “Pre-Register” to complete your New Patient Paperwork.
- Completed sections will have a green check marks while incomplete sections will have an orange check marks.
- Once you have fully completed you will receive a message stating “Completed: Dermatology Online History”.
From this portal you can also update your demographics and insurance, send and review messages with the office, view your clinical summaries, view your balance, and view your upcoming appointments.
Just as a reminder, please bring your photo ID, all insurance cards, and medication list to your appointment.
Keep up with the new WEderm Blog, a blend of insider info and latest news on medical & cosmetic dermatology, aesthetic skincare, plastic surgery, skin cancer diagnosis & treatment, vein health, and more.
From acne and alopecia to venous disease and vitiligo; get the definitions, explanations and facts you need about virtually any and all dermatologic conditions and skin diseases, in easy alphabetic order!
Many of our dermatology providers are featured in the collection, and most leading skin disorders are covered. Learn more about prevention, diagnosis and treatment options for your condition, and hear what other patients have to say about us!