Alfredo Sy, PA-C
About Alfredo Sy
Al, a board-certified Physician Assistant practicing dermatology since 2011 specializes in the treatment of skin cancer along with other skin, hair, and nail disorders. He has trained in numerous cosmetic procedures with a special interest in laser treatments.
Al completed the Physician Assistant Program at Nova Southeastern University in Orlando, Florida. He is a member of the Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants as well as the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants.
A 12-year veteran of the Armed Forces, Al began his career in the United States Airforce working as an Air Force Medic in family practice, internal medicine, pediatrics, gastroenterology, medical-surgical unit, and emergency medicine. He volunteered to serve in Iraq during Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation Enduring Freedom. During his tenure in the military, he earned his Community College of the Air Force degree in Allied Health Services, a Bachelor’s degree in business administration with a specialization in healthcare administration, and a Master’s degree in Human Resources Management.
“I am passionate about applying my skills and knowledge to serve the patients of Water’s Edge and helping our organization succeed.”
Education and Training:
- Board Certifications: National Commission on Certification of Physicians Assistants (NCCPA)
- MMS: Nova Southeastern University, Orlando FL – Physician Assistant Studies
- MBA: Wayland Baptist University, San Antonio, TX – HR Management
- BA: Wayland Baptist University, Anchorage, AK – Business/Healthcare Administration
- AAS: Wayland Baptist University, Anchorage, AK – Business Administration
- AAS: Community College of the Airforce, Elmendorf AFT, AK – Allied Health Sciences
Alfredo’s Practice Locations and Schedules: