At Water’s Edge Dermatology, we’re always looking for qualified and compassionate professionals to join our team of dedicated medical providers and staff. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference in the lives of our patients on a daily basis, then Water’s Edge Dermatology is the right place for you.
We take great pride in our our staff training and development, so you’ll have all the support you need to succeed. We also have a robust Employee Appreciation program that makes a habit of recognizing and rewarding great work. And with ongoing staff educational and upgrading opportunities available, the offer of a position with Water’s Edge Dermatology can be the beginning of a genuinely rewarding career path for all employees.
If you’re interested in one of the opportunities below, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. And please be sure to note which position you are applying for in the subject line of your email. Thank you for your interest…and Good Luck!
Medical Assistant / Surgical Tech
Job Type: Full-time
Years of Experience: Minimum of 1 year medical office experience
Education Level: Medical Assistant Certification
Water’s Edge Dermatology, a large, fast-paced medical practice serving thousands of patients across South-Central Florida, is currently looking for full-time medical assistants in multiple locations to help meet the needs of our steadily growing practice and patient population.
The ideal candidate is energetic, intelligent, highly dependable, well-organized, has the ability to multitask while learning to use new tools and procedures, and is ready to work with a nursing team that provides exceptional medical care and incomparable customer service.
- Prepping exam rooms and patients
- Accurately performing patient registration
- Assisting medical providers during procedures
- Providing patients with post-operative instructions
- Entering medical chart information into EMR (Electronic Medical Records) system
- Scheduling patient appointments, verifying insurance coverage, and coordinating care plans
- Multi-tasking and problem-solving as needed to help the caregiving team
- Providing patient information on skin/wound care and RX drugs
- Excellent customer service, patient care, communication skills
- At least one (1) year recent experience as medical assistant or surgical tech in medical office, with proven technical/clinical skills
- Strong computer skills, proven proficiency with electronic health records
- Must be dependable, with strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Must be willing to learn new skills
- Knowledge/experience in dermatology or radiation therapy a plus
Keep up with the new WEderm Blog, a blend of insider info and latest news on medical & cosmetic dermatology, aesthetic skincare, plastic surgery, skin cancer diagnosis & treatment, vein health, and more.
From acne and alopecia to venous disease and vitiligo; get the definitions, explanations and facts you need about virtually any and all dermatologic conditions and skin diseases, in easy alphabetic order!
Many of our dermatology providers are featured in the collection, and most leading skin disorders are covered. Learn more about prevention, diagnosis and treatment options for your condition, and hear what other patients have to say about us!