COVID-19 Safety Protocols
We continue to follow guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease and Prevention (CDC) and the Florida Department of Health Services (DHS). We are taking additional precautions to keep our patients, our providers and our staff healthy and safe.
PATIENT SCREENING PROCEDURES
- All patients are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering. If you have a personal face covering, please bring it with you to your appointment.
- All patients are screened verbally prior to check-in for COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, sore throat or shortness of breath) and history of COVID-19 exposure.
- Safe social distancing is practiced in our waiting rooms.
- Patients may wait outside the office or in their car if that is preferred over waiting inside the office.
- Hand sanitizers and wipes are readily available throughout the office.
- Every exam room is cleaned and disinfected after each patient visit.
STAFF SCREENING PROCEDURES
- All doctors, physician assistants, medical assistants and office staff are strongly encouraged to wear a mask.
- All staff are required to wash their hands frequently, as well as practice safe social distancing when possible.
- All staff are screened prior to each shift.