COVID-19 Safety Protocols
We continue to follow guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease and Prevention (CDC) and the Florida Department of Health Services (DHS). We are taking additional precautions to keep our patients, our providers and our staff healthy and safe.
PATIENT SCREENING PROCEDURES
- All patients are required to wear a face covering. If you have a personal face covering, please bring it with you to your appointment.
- All patients are screened verbally prior to check-in for COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, sore throat or shortness of breath) and history of COVID-19 exposure.
- Patients are encouraged to attend appointments alone unless a caregiver or parent of a child is needed.
- Safe social distancing is practiced in our waiting rooms.
- Patients may wait outside the office or in their car, if that is preferred over waiting inside the office.
- Hand sanitizers and wipes are readily available throughout the office.
- All reading material has been removed from the waiting room and exam rooms.
- Every exam room is cleaned and disinfected after each patient visit.
- The entire office undergoes an even deeper cleaning and disinfecting process twice a day.
STAFF SCREENING PROCEDURES
- All doctors, physician assistants, medical assistants and office staff are required to wear a mask at all times.
- All staff are required to wash their hands frequently, as well as practice safe social distancing when possible.
- All staff are screened prior to each shift.