Insurances Accepted – Vein Center
Patient health and satisfaction are our highest priorities. Using state-of-the-art procedures, our mission is to protect our patients from the health risks, discomfort, and insecurities associated with vein disease.
Water’s Edge Dermatology is contracted with a large variety of insurance plans to best serve you. To get the most accurate and up-to-date information, contact your insurance company for details about your plan and information regarding in-network providers and referrals.
Please call our administrative office at (561) 693-0540 or the office location you plan to visit if you need additional help or don’t see your plan listed below.
- Aetna Choice POS/POS II
- Aetna Medicare PPO/HMO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice
- Aetna Open Choice PPO
- BCBS PPO
- BlueOptions PPO
- BlueChoice PPO
- BlueSelect PPO
- BlueMedicare PPO
- Cigna Open Access Plus (We are NOT contracted with Local Plus)
- GWH – Cigna Open Access Plus
- Cigna HMO
- Sunshine Health Medicare Plans
- Sunshine Health Ambetter Plans
- UnitedHealthCare PPO/HMO
- UnitedHealthCare Choice/ChoicePlus, Select/SelectPlus Open Access Plans
- UnitedHealthCare Medicare Solutions
- UnitedHealthCare Dual Complete-Community Plans
- AARP Medicare Complete Plans
- Neighborhood Health Plans
- WellMed Medicare Plans
We participate with the insurance companies listed above; however, this is not a guarantee of your personal coverage plan. Coverage is determined depending on your insurance plan, individual condition, and findings by our physician.
We will verify your insurance and then provide you with your benefit information after your initial consultation so you understand what your insurance plan covers. Our insurance specialists will also send a letter to your insurance company outlining the doctor’s plan for your treatment.