Melissa Chasez, PA-C
About Melissa Chasez
Melissa is a board certified Physician Assistant. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications at the University of South Florida. She went on to pursue her graduate degree at Keiser University in Fort Lauderdale where she earned a Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies and was inducted into Pi Alpha, the National Honor Society for Physician Assistants.
In her free time, Melissa enjoys spending time with her husband and their cat Moe, baking, and traveling.
Education and Training
- University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Keiser University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Pi Alpha, National Honor Society for Physician Assistants
- Keiser University Physician Assistant Program Advisory Board
Melissa’s Practice Locations
From acne and alopecia to venous disease and vitiligo; get the definitions, explanations and facts you need about virtually any and all dermatologic conditions and skin diseases, in easy alphabetic order!
Many of our dermatology providers are featured in the collection, and most leading skin disorders are covered. Learn more about prevention, diagnosis and treatment options for your condition, and hear what other patients have to say about us!