Patient Portal Instructions & Forms
Our Patient Portal is a secure, online way to complete your patient paperwork prior to visiting one of our offices. You can do this by visiting our patient portal and following the instructions below.
Please note: If your patient portal account was created before May 31, 2017, you must create a new account.
- Prescription Refill Request Form (Interactive)
- Consent to Treat a Minor (PDF)
- Request of Record Release (PDF)
Patient Portal Instructions
How to access our Patient Portal:
- Click on the “Patient Portal” icon at the top of the web page.
- To create a NEW account, you will click “Create an account” to the right side of screen.
- You will then create an account by entering the following information:
- Username (Login ID): (make up your own username)
- At least 1 uppercase character (A-Z)
- At least 1 lowercase character (a-z)
- At least 1 numeric digit (0-9)
- At least 1 special character ~!@#$%^&*;?=_)
- Confirm Password
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Zip Code
- Security Code:
- Click “Create Account.”
- Select three Security Questions. You may not use the same question more than once.
- You will then be logged in to the Patient Portal.
- In the portal, you can view your upcoming appointment(s).
- Click “Pre-Register” to complete your New Patient paperwork.
- Completed sections will have a green check mark, while incomplete sections will have an orange check mark.
- Once you have fully completed the paperwork, you will receive a message stating “Completed: Dermatology Online History.”
From the patient portal, you can also update your personal and insurance information, send and receive messages with the office staff, view your clinical summaries, check your account balance and manage your appointments.
As a reminder, please bring your photo ID, insurance cards and medication list to all appointments.
If you have any questions or need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us!
Keep up with the new WEderm Blog, a blend of insider info and latest news on medical & cosmetic dermatology, aesthetic skincare, plastic surgery, skin cancer diagnosis & treatment, vein health, and more.
From acne and alopecia to venous disease and vitiligo; get the definitions, explanations and facts you need about virtually any and all dermatologic conditions and skin diseases, in easy alphabetic order!
Many of our dermatology providers are featured in the collection, and most leading skin disorders are covered. Learn more about prevention, diagnosis and treatment options for your condition, and hear what other patients have to say about us!