Please note that even if you are a current or past patient who has already established a portal account prior to May 31, 2017, you must create a new account following the instructions below.
How to access our Patient Portal.
- Click on the “Patient Portal” icon at the top of the web page.
- To create a NEW account, you will click “Create an account” to the right side of screen.
- You will then create an account by entering the following information:
- Username (Login ID): (make up your own username)
- Practice ID: DQZFDZ
- Password: (requirements: At least 1 uppercase character A-Z. At least 1 lowercase character a-z. At least 1 numeric digit 0-9. At least 1 special character ~!@#$%^&*;?=_)
- Confirm Password
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Zip Code
- Security Code
- Click “Create Account”
- Select 3 Security Questions. You may not use the same question more than once.
- You will then be taken into the Patient Portal.
- In the portal you can view your upcoming appointment and click “Pre-Register” to complete your New Patient Paperwork. Completed sections will have a green check marks while incomplete sections will have orange check marks.
- Once you have fully completed you will receive a message stating “Completed: Dermatology Online History”.
If you have any questions or need any further assistance please feel free to contact us at 877-544-3880. We look forward to serving you!