In the News
- Articles authored by Ronald Bush, MD
- Dr. Minni authored article on Subacute Radiodermatitis in the Cutis Journal
- Dr. Ted Schiff is interviewed by Women’s group
- 2013 YMCA Senior Health Fair
- Water's Edge Dermatology on nation-wide Public TV
- Dr. Omura and the JD Parker Elementary School - thank you letters from the 1st graders
- Protecting the Treasure Coast Mall from the Sun
- Volunteers in Medicine
- An inspiring story of one of our talented Dermatologists: Bob and Shelley Weltman
Water's Edge Dermatology
Five Reasons to Choose Us
Looking and feeling your best starts with healthy skin—and healthy skin starts with Water’s Edge Dermatology. Here are 5 reasons to trust the medical and cosmetic dermatologists at Water’s Edge.
1) Insurance. We work with you and your insurance company. Our goal is no surprises. We accept almost all insurance companies. Try us and see.
2) Convenience. There’s a Water’s Edge Dermatology office close to you. And with flexible, extended hours, we can get you in.
3) Safety. Our dermatologists and licensed aestheticians offer a complete array of cosmetic dermatology services to help you look younger and feel better—with levels of safety you won’t find at a day spa.
4) Experience. Our medical and surgical dermatologists are experts in the treatment of skin disorders and cosmetic skin procedures, and can diagnose and treat virtually every skin condition, illness or disease. From common rashes to skin cancer treatment, no case is beyond our expertise and experience.
5) Choice. We provide all the dermatology information and options available so you can reach the best decision possible for your skin.
Click here to find a location near you and schedule an appointment.
Water’s Edge Dermatology
Serious medicine for your skin