Sculptra Butt Lift
Offered in Palm Beach Gardens, St. Lucie West & Stuart
Sculptra is a great option for those who desire a fuller and shapelier buttocks enhancement, but have been unable to achieve it because there is not enough fat. As a truly non-surgical procedure, the Sculptra Butt Lift has revolutionized the way butt lift procedures are performed across the nation. Check out our Before and After photos!
What is a Sculptra Butt Lift?
Sculptra Butt Lift is a special product that is used to thicken the skin and stimulate collagen growth using micro-invasive injections just below the skin. It is different than a fat graft, and there is no downtime required. Dr. Bebe is one of a few providers performing the Sculptra Butt lift. For patients with little fat, this makes Sculptra Butt Lift procedure a welcome, convenient and effective option for increasing the volume of the buttocks.
It can be difficult to change the size and shape of the buttocks using diet or exercise. In general, dieting cannot “target” specific areas of the body. Also, increasing the muscle mass of the rear end with squats or lunges can be time consuming and frustrating. That’s why so many patients choose to bring proportion, shape, and enhancement to their body through the use of butt lift procedures. A butt lift can make your buttocks fuller and rounder, helping you feel more confident and sexy.
Benefits of Sculptra Butt Lift
There are several distinct benefits of Sculptra Butt Lift procedures instead of a Brazilian Butt Lift, including the following:
- No anesthetic injections are necessary
- Wonderful for lean patients desiring a fuller, shapelier behind
- Short recovery time
- Subtle, natural looking results
- Limited interruption to your daily life
- Procedure can be accomplished in as little as 30 minutes
- Provides a subtle lift and volume to the buttocks area
Candidates for a Sculptra Butt Lift
If you want a more enhanced, rounder bottom, but you don’t have enough fat or want to undergo a procedure, then it’s very possible you’re a good candidate for a Sculptra Butt Lift. In general, we look for candidates that will benefit from the procedure and who are not predisposed to any adverse complications. Because Sculptra Aesthetic is a widely used dermal collagen stimulator, many candidates are a good fit for the Sculptra Butt Lift. In general, the best Sculptra Butt Lift candidates should have:
- A desire to increase the volume, size or roundness of the buttocks without undergoing a procedure or surgery
- A desire to increase the volume, size and shape of the buttocks, but do not have enough fat to undergo a Fat Transfer (Brazilian Butt lift)
- A desire to get results without a minimally invasive procedure such as Fat Transfer or “Silhouette Butt Lift” (whether due to personal preference or medical predisposition)
- A desire for long term but not permanent results (the results will last up to two years) A desire to bring proportion and contouring to the buttocks area
- A desire to bring a subtle lift to the buttocks area
- Realistic expectations about what this procedure can accomplish
- A relatively stable weight
- Patience! Patience! Patience! Sculptra Aesthetic is progressive and builds over time.
HOW MANY VIALS ARE NEEDED TO GET A BUTTOCK AUGMENTATION WITH SCULPTRA?
- The number of vials needed is dependent on several factors including, the size of the area to be augmented, the amount of augmentation desired, the speed of which the patient wishes to see their desires, and of course,budget. The average is 4 vials per treatment site for a buttocks augmentation and the moderate average is 10 vials per treatment for both sites.
HOW OFTEN DO I NEED TO GET THE INJECTIONS?
Treatments need to be spaced a minimum of 1-3 months apart depending on patients own situation and budget.
With the years of skill and experience Dr. Bebe Pajo has in the cosmetic field and as one of Top 20 Sculptra injectors in the country, she performs arguably the safest and best Sculptra Butt Lift.
SCULPTRA BUTTY LIFT RECOVERY AND RESULTS
- There is no recovery time following the Sculptra Butt Lift procedure. There may be some bruising after your procedure which should dissipate within two to three weeks. Every patient receives an individualized recovery plan from Dr. Bebe that is designed to minimize any discomfort and maximize your results.
- Once the treatment plan is complete, patients are free to experience their stunning and wonderful Sculptra Butt Lift results. Most patients will see a subtle but significant lift of the buttocks after their first or second injection session, making the backside appear more youthful, contoured, and proportionate to the rest of the body. Our Butt Lift patients are consistently thrilled with their results, telling us that they experience a boost in self-esteem, a rush of confidence, and even an increase in quality of life.
Before & After Photos
Treatment received: Sculptra Butt Lift
Performed by: Dr. Bebe Pajo
If you want to know more about how our Sculptra Butt Lift can work for you, schedule a confidential, no-pressure consultation with Dr. Bebe Pajo. She will answer all of your questions so we can get your transformation started as soon as possible!