Shireen Bower, ARNP
About Shireen Bower
Shireen Bower is a dual boardcertified Registered Nurse and Family Nurse Practitioner who was born and raised in the Northeast before settling in South Florida in 1988.
Shireen’s professional training and experience, along with a mother who was a longtime nurse and a father who was a longtime surgeon, helped her reach the conclusion that, “Caring for people is in my blood…” Perfect profile for the newest member of The Vein Center team.
“I’m proud to join a team so committed to providing outstanding, patient-centered care, quality outcomes and excellent customer service.”
Board Certification: Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner, Family Nurse Practitioner, Mid-Level Practitioner
Post-Graduate Degree: Master of Science in Nursing, Simmons College, Boston, MA
Undergraduate Degrees: Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Science, SUNY Cortland, Cortland, NY
Associate Degrees: Associate of Science in Nursing, Broward College, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Nurse Practitioner Council of Palm Beach County
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
Shireen’s Practice Location and Schedules:
- First & third Mondays each month: Wellington 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Second & fourth Mondays: West Palm Beach 9:00 am – 12; Jupiter 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: Okeechobee 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday: Delray Beach 9:00 am – 12 Noon & Lighthouse Point 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Saturday: One Saturday each month: Palm Beach Gardens (call for dates/hours)
From acne and alopecia to venous disease and vitiligo; get the definitions, explanations and facts you need about virtually any and all dermatologic conditions and skin diseases, in easy alphabetic order!
Many of our dermatology providers are featured in the collection, and most leading skin disorders are covered. Learn more about prevention, diagnosis and treatment options for your condition, and hear what other patients have to say about us!