Some signs of aging can begin to appear when women are in their mid-30s, such as cheeks losing volume or deepening under-eye circles. Fortunately, there are several ways to keep aging skin from detracting from your natural beauty, such as fillers like Juvederm® Voluma. Here are the five top reasons why you should consider Juvederm® Voluma when you decide to get a filler treatment.
- Restores fullness to your face by filling both fine and deep lines for a natural appearance.
- Diminishes any scars you may have accumulated over the years.
- Produces immediate results, meaning your face looks as youthful as you feel by the time you leave the office, and no downtime is required.
- Treatment is completed in one visit, so you don’t have to worry about scheduling multiple appointments.
- Results last for months, and when you combine certain fillers, your results can last between three months to a full year.
Juvederm is a smooth gel made from hyaluronic acid, which occurs in your skin naturally. Your Water’s Edge adult dermatologist can use the combination of Juvederm® Voluma to smooth your skin and add volume and hydration. It is the latest facial filler option available and it is the only filler approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Make an appointment with your Water’s Edge Dermatologist for a consultation about your filler treatment today. You can also follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook to find more tips about skin care and our serious medicine for your skin.